Host the Abortion on the Ballot Tour!
Each semester, Students for Life of America (SFLA) creates a tour display that relates to current events, ties in winning talking points, and encourages mind-changing conversations at more than 150 campuses across the nation.
This Fall, SFLA is offering an exclusive tour display for Ohio campuses called the Abortion on the Ballot Campus Tour.
Late term abortion is on the ballot in Ohio. This November, our state is facing the threat of an extreme ballot measure, Issue 1, that will allow abortion through all nine months. 7 in 10 Americans want limits on abortion. This referendum is EXTREME, and by hosting this tour display, you can help urge voters to vote NO on Issue 1.
This campus tour is perfect for schools of all types, from large public universities, to small religious colleges (and everything in between).
You can bring this life-affirming display to your campus. Request the tour by filling out this form.
Request the Abortion on the Ballot Fall Tour:
Fill out this form to connect with your SFLA Regional Coordinator about hosting at your school.
We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.
Why this? Why now?
As members of the post-Roe generation, we have the crucial goal of making abortion inaccessible and unthinkable. In Ohio, however, human rights are being dangerously threatened by a ballot referendum, Issue 1. Ohio citizens will vote on this in November. If passed, Issue 1 will allow:
- Abortion through all nine months for any reason.
- Minors to obtain abortions without notifying or receiving consent from their parents.
- Sex predators to use abortion to cover up their crimes.
- Non-physicians to commit abortions.
- Pharmacies to dispense Chemical Abortion drugs.
Our goal is to raise awareness about the pro-abortion November Ballot Initiative, Issue 1, and encourage our peers to vote NO. We are bringing light to the darkness of the Culture of Death. A major part of winning this ballot referendum is engaging in effective dialogue with our peers.
We cannot and will not stop fighting until every single preborn child is protected from the unjust violence of abortion. The Abortion on the Ballot Campus Tour highlights the need for voting NO on Issue 1. This is the conversation we need to be having on Ohio campuses to save lives and end abortion in our lifetime!
All The Tools You Need
Students for Life will bring it all! These resources are included when you sign up to host:
- A free Abortion on the Ballot Training with your SFLA Regional Coordinator. It can be done virtually or in-person, depending on his/her availability. This training will fully prepare you to discuss the tour's content and prepare you to answer questions from your peers about it.
- All display supplies. We will have everything ready to go, including the display banners, informational cards, and interactive elements. All you need to bring are any recruitment materials you'd like to distribute to students interested in joining your group (flyers, sign-up sheet, business cards, etc).
- One-on-one mentorship. Your Regional Coordinator can help you plan every step, jump every hurdle, and ultimately get out on campus with you to save lives.
"Hosting the tour was one of the best events our young chapter could have brought to our university. We were able to begin making a name for ourselves while changing hearts and minds. I believe that the impact we made and have continued to make can be attributed to the witness provided by hosting the tour!"
-Helene Senn, University of Louisville
It's as easy as 1, 2, 3.
When the day arrives, you will be ready to proudly go out on your campus alongside your Regional Coordinator and start changing minds about abortion.
What schools can host the Fall Tour?
Is my group advanced enough to host this display?
How long is the display up?
How many students need to be involved?
How can I prepare for conversations on campus?
Where can we set up this display?
What is my first step?
What should we do to continue our momentum on campus?
Abortion on the Ballot
Fall Campus Tour Components
Abortion on the Ballot
We look forward to educating campus with you!
Request the tour in the form above.
Questions? Reach out directly to your Regional Coordinator. They can be reached at [yourstate]@studentsforlife.org.
This is only the beginning.
Students for Life of America has spent the past 15 years becoming the expert on effective pro-life activism on school campuses. Students for Life HQ is where we share these time-tested ideas and strategies with you.
Below, check out a sneak peek of what we can help your Students for Life group do on your campus, then log in to Students for Life HQ to access even more event ideas, training, and free stuff.Log in to Access Everything HQ Has to Offer