SFLAHQ Live: Combatting Abortion
It’s no secret that abortion has become the hottest topic for discussion in our country: on campus, in communities, and yes, even in politics. With the election of President Joe Biden and the most pro-abortion administration yet, it is clear that abortion is number one on the agenda for the next four years.
We want you to be prepared to talk about the most important abortion-related topics:
- What is the abortion agenda?
- Abortion, the Supreme Court, and the Hyde Amendment.
- The dangers of chemical abortion.
- Your free speech and Title IX rights on campus.
Every student and Pro-Life Future young professional who completes the four-week course will receive special prizes and discounts on pro-life merchandise!
Register today for our live four-week course right here on SFLAHQ. Get prepared to oppose abortion legislation and chemical abortion and fight for your free speech and Title IX rights on campus. We will provide helpful planning resources, and opportunities to connect with SFLA team members in your area.
How Does It Work?
- There are four live classes that all high school students, college students, graduate students, and pro-life professionals can attend.
- Register for the first live class to receive a FREE resource kit for the course.
- All are welcome to join one or all four classes.
- Classes will take place on Mondays at 8 pm EST, starting March 8th and wrapping up March 29th.
Register now for the LIVE courses! Scroll down to check them out.
What is the Abortion Agenda?
Register below for this live class Monday, March 8th at 8 pm EST. In this class, you will learn:
- What is on an abortion agenda.
- How abortion supporters are pushing back on common sense restrictions that keep women safe.
- What to expect from a presidential administration in the next four years.
Abortion, the Supreme Court, & the Hyde Amendment
Register below for this live class Monday, March 15th at 8 pm EST. In this class, you will learn:
- Current abortion laws.
- How the Supreme Court plays a role in current abortion legislation.
- How the Hyde Amendment saves lives.
The Dangers of Chemical Abortion
Register below for this live class Monday, March 22nd at 8 pm EST. In this class, you will learn:
- Why chemical abortion is rising in America.
- The top five dangers of chemical abortion to women, children, and society.
- How to direct abortion-minded women to safer, life-affirming alternatives.
Know your Free Speech and Title IX Rights on Campus
Register below for this live class Monday, March 29th at 8 pm EST. In this class, you will learn:
- Your First Amendment rights and how they are protected on campus.
- How to use free speech in positive ways to share your pro-life views.
- What Title IX is and how it applies to pregnant and parenting students.
- How to support pregnant and parenting students.